Friday, July 23, 2010

We move on

The time came and those golden 4 years time slipped out of my hands. First it made me happy a lot since i was waiting for this day from a long time. The first thing to i always wanted to say Good Bye is those irritating people who always keep watching you what you doing and sometime even you'll get to hear that they are even planning to put a stone in way.Although there were so many friends also, whom i never wanted to say Good Bye. Later i realized that I'm not just missing my friends but several other things. May be I'm not ready for this sudden change. I feel mind take little more time to adapt in a new situation than our body.
                                                                             No more night outs, No more night gaming, No more partying late nights, waking up late in the afternoon & after looking at the watch thinking "Shitt!!! Man, its 11:30, missed my college again". Thinking of all those moments make me feel so lively. I feel like it was just yesterday when i missed my college. Even if i go to college, most of the time i used to sleep on the last or second last bench with my other back bencher mates. Whenever we are awake in the class, we keep on cracking jokes or laughing or tease some one. Ohh man, wish i can roll back the time & go there & live it for one more day.
Now the college life is over and I'm not gonna get back to it. All i can do is, i can remember some of the great moments by looking onto those snaps. Its the time i should look forward, turn from a semi immature guy to a responsible one. Learn the way of living and start over everything again fresh with new people. I should see the beauty of this newly changed life and enjoy it. These things can not be achieved so quick.
We've to KEEP on MOVING..

1 comment:

DPM said...

Very informative post. Thank you for sharing. If you have time, I hope you can visit my austin home theater site. Have a great day!