Sunday, April 11, 2010

What is Love ?

Today i met a very old friend of mine. Very much deeply in love with someone. I asked him to share some thing with me about his love life..

He started as 
 " She is so special to me.. She has changed my life to such an extent that she even cant imagine. She is beautiful like angel, i love her so much.. If i get a chance i'd hug her & hold her to eternity.. 
Like everybody she has got friends to. One of them flirts heavily with her that i don't like. According to her its not a problem.. Some days before i read the chats between them & my heart started paining. After many days i was in a situation, when i wanted to shout, but not a single word came out of my mind. I don't know whom i'm angry upon, Her, friend, or both or me. It left me in a totally confused situation that is it the same girl for whom i've left everything. Or may be she's just new in friendship. Maybe other guys taking advantage of her. Still by listening to me u must have understood how much confused i am. That day even i cried after years. I felt so helpless & had fear of loosing her. I just pushed my head into my pillow & cried. I felt somewhat okay after that. After all somebody has told 'Tears wash your pain away', not totally but to some extent. 1 Thing is true i'm very much possessive, but i've given her freedom to have friends not matter boys or girls. But where & what's going wrong ??  may be tonight i'll talk to her & short out the things. "

After listen to all this, all i could say was "Just talk to her.. Everything will be fine. :) "
 Other People's Love Letters: 150 Letters You Were Never Meant to See